Thank you for your interest in Elite Medical+
When working or partnering with Elite Medical Plus, LLC you are vowing to adhear to our Morals and Respect by "Raising the Standards" for the "Future of Healthcare"! We must provide honesty, transparency and evidentiary support rather than fancy marketing and illegal acts which unfortunately takes place within all aspects of Healthcare. We represent an industry where Certifications, FDA Approved Products, Services, Equipment, Pharmaceuticals, etc. TRUMPS pride: when you do not have an answer nor a solution, this is where Elite Medical Plus, LLC becomes a tremendous valued asset! If we do not have the answer, we will ABSOLUTELY find the answer and provide documentation throughout the entire process. We also vow to not stop searching until we do know the answer, whether the request has been fully met, unrealistic to obtain and ultimately we will provide all documentation that will always back our end results.
Sales representative description
- Serve patients by selling pharmaceutical products to providers and meeting those providers’ needs.
- Understand the prescriptions thoroughly and present this knowledge quickly and efficiently during routine trips to allocated doctors.
- Maintain a weekly call log outlining all trips, phone calls, scheduling and notes for each doctor’s office and send those reports in every Monday by 4 PM (CST).
- Attend all face to face meetings and be actively present on all mandatory pharmacy and company conference calls.
- Keep a working knowledge of new industry updates and attain the latest marketing materials from the company.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets.
- Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and qualifications
- Customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Territory management
- Negotiation and presentation
- Product knowledge
- Motivation for sales
- Closing skills
- Prospecting skills
- Self confidence
- Client relationships